Specs on clocks at Zazzle:
- Printed with AcryliPrint®HD process on Grade-A acrylic.
- Comes in 8" and 10.75" diameters round and 10.75" x 10.75" square.
- Choose either black or gray hand color.
- One AA battery required (not included).
Specs on clocks at Redbubble:
- Printed polypropylene face without Plexiglass.
- 10.25" diameter with 2" deep wood frame.
- Bamboo wood frame with natural finish or painted black or white.
- Choose one of four metal hand colors.
- Quartz clock mechanism (AA battery not included).
I enjoy photographing unique aspects of my home town of New Orleans, Louisiana. One of these is the decorative Crescent City water meter cover which can still be found in a few places in the French Quarter. I really like the crescent moon and stars theme. I used this photo as a template to create a faux diamond version with silvered text. Also shown here are an antique cast iron gargoyle door knocker and one of the many variations of horse head hitching posts that line several of the downtown streets.
One of the fun things about New Orleans is Mardi Gras and the related carnival season. Festive colors are everywhere, generally in purple, green, and gold. I like to create designs with the French fleur-de-lis symbol (also associated with New Orleans) in Mardi Gras colors. Here is a clock with a purple, green, and gold fleur-de-lis surrounded by a colored numeric dial. Also below is a clock featuring a photo of some of my collection of colorful Mardi Gras doubloons.